Sunday, June 17, 2007
Online Marketing Consultant 04/01~Present * Engineer branding and marketing platforms for customer acquisition and retention.
* Architect concepts for online applications.
Claims Examiner 11/01-8/03
*Fundamental knowledge of the insurance industry, claim and the insurance legal and regulatory environmental.
*Posses a functional and developing knowledge of the legal statutes and procedures.
* Display a thorough functional knowledge and skill of claims handling
*Strong problems solving skill results orientation.
*Must be an effective communication and the ability to multi-task
Cohn & Wolfe Online Marketing NYC
Senior Account Executive 9/00~end of 3/01
* Complement C&W Worldwide PR offices with online marketing solutions.
* Pilot partnerships and strategic alliances with technology providers (Wireless, Broadband, ASP).
* Strengthen relationships with Y&R interactive Lines of Businesses to service key corporate accounts.
* Core Competencies include:
o Affiliate Marketing
o Search Engine Optimization
o Viral Marketing
o Permission E-mail Marketing
o Contests & Promotions
o Grassroots Marketing
Blue Dingo /gb NYC Senior Interactive Solutions Strategist 12/99~9/00
* Accountable for building and sustaining Client relationships.
* Determine and manage staffing to properly service accounts.
* Responsible for increasing agency revenue and profitability on accounts.
* Mentor junior staff members.
* Primary point of contact between Client and Agency.
* Accountable for building and sustaining Client relationships.e
Luminant Worldwide NYC Interactive Producer 6/99~12/99
* Supervise multiple technical and creative teams for large and medium-size projects.
* Responsible for site planning (Client goals, deliverables, schedules, budgets, and QA process).
* Define all aspects of interactive projects including resources, technology and site objectives.
Grey Advertising NYC Producer 11/97~6/99
* Orchestrate the collaboration of creative teams for multiple accounts for TV and Radio assignments.
* Develop creative strategies for winning new business (won Globalstar international account).
* Provide extensive support for commercials and new business presentations.
* Prepare production schedules, reports, contracts, estimates and scripts.
1997 Isuzu Celebrity Golf Championship NYC/Lake Tahoe,NV NBC Sports Player/ Tournament Coordinator 1/97-9/97
* Coordinate all participant planning in this four-day event that aired nationally on TBS and NBC, that included celebrities such as Charles Barkley, John Elway and Jerry Rice.
* Produce print ad for Sports Illustrated, including coordinating content for Web, TV, and event program.
NBC Sports New Business Development 12/96~7/97
FOX Television’s “Good Day New York” 9/96~12/96
SVS Advertising 5/96~9/96